photo 574935yeq4qjw35f.gif  photo kthappy032007-1.gif  photo flower.gif

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Alor Setar v Dearest 1



I like this 2 days (23/6 & 24/6) dating..
No quarrel..muakss...

23/6
About 5pm,dear reach my house..
He is fetching me to Jitra to urut my neck....
But,unfortunately,when we reach there,uncle said he will rest until 7.30pm just continue..
so,We went Jitra having Thai food as dinner....
Wao... keng sum fish & som bui chicken so nice...XD
so full!!!

Ooppssss...forget to take the photo....haizz =(

After having dinner,we went back to that uncle's house..
Already have ppl waiting at there.....

After that,we went home..
Dear want to watch movie at 8.30pm....

About 10.45pm,we went out.. =)

We went to Telekom tower...





I want go taste AS kari mee that only sell after 10pm..

But,i'm too sui siao..
Kari mee din open today...wuwuuwuuu... =(

Blocking!!!blocking!!!blocking!!!!!!

But nvm...
Dear bring me to eat dim sum..
Do u heard at midnight got dim sum to eat???
Hahaa...AS got!!!

But,taste so bad leh......=(
Only the tao sha pao can eat....

24/6
We went to BSN & Bank Islam to settle our course fees..
Then,We went to Star Parade Popular to buy somethings...
And dear gift me a winnie's bag,i like it!!!!!

After that we went to having our lunch...
Dunno where is it... XD

Then dear fetch me back Sp liao...=(
I want stay v U,dear....wuwuuuwuuuuu.....

Dear,wish u always cutie ya.... =D

Wahahaaa......love you 99...

mmmmmmmuuuuuuuuaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkssssssssss.... =)

(a happy memory is appear...FINALLY )

No comments: