photo 574935yeq4qjw35f.gif  photo kthappy032007-1.gif  photo flower.gif

Thursday, December 09, 2010

Porridge day!!!

lolx....mummy cook porridge today...
v doesn't like porridge...
BUT,the porridge today so nice =)
hahaaa...
today mum makes Kuih Kapit again...
by cooking porridge,so i no need to DA PAO for them.. =)

Mummy buys SioBak for eating with porridge...
she calls me to cook the SioBak with some sugar,soy sauce n dark soy sauce...
lolx...1st cooking this kind of things....
SCARED DIE ME.......

before>>>>
 after>>>

hahaaa...nice look!!! =)
n also tasty!!! =)

This was the porridge that i made for aunty>>>

lolx....nice izzit??? =D


Having my dinner at 6pm with Siam Fried Rice...my favorite =)

About 7pm,hp ringing....
oppsss....that was yi sheng....
invite me to play badminton again!!!
lolx...he n ah yik driving motor to my house n go Sejati v my car..
walao...so scared to fetching them..... =S
playing ball from 8pm-11pm...

When bec v wanna go to eat nasi lemak near there..
but finish liao... omg...
then straight away back home liao...
oso late d,they still need to go home by motor,so dangerous....



NICE GAMES TODAY!!!!!!
                   & 
I LOVE BADMINTON!!!!!!!
                   & 
I LOVE SWEATING!!!!!!!!!

No comments: