photo 574935yeq4qjw35f.gif  photo kthappy032007-1.gif  photo flower.gif

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Blogging!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!
YEPPY!!!!

Seems Maxis stop my boardband,i can't on9...
finally,register DIGI BOARDBAND yesterday...hohoo... =)
RM130 with Modem~RM30 without Modem~


Wohoo...a lots of things happen in this few days~
so many things to write~ =)

9-12-10  
painting aunty's house~ whole day~ pengsan @@



...........................





lolx.... didn't saw me izzit....
hahaa...i'm the camera girl wat..... ^^
FINALLY.....
& TO BE CONTINUE TOMORROW~
 
didn't play badminton few days liao.. =(

10-12-10
cutting my hair.... =))

OMG!!! my face so chan!!!
sure chan eh la...coz crying whole night ='(

SHORT!!SHORT HAIR!!! 


12-12-10
Going out with aunty~ 
go praying NAH TOK KONG at Tmn Ria~ 


haiz!!!!! face so chan lo!!!! wth!!!!
How can my face becomes beautiful?



No comments: