photo 574935yeq4qjw35f.gif  photo kthappy032007-1.gif  photo flower.gif

Monday, November 22, 2010

Today wake up early in the morning..
Because want to go BODY CHECK in hospital..

Reach hospital at 8sumthing..
Then go take number, on registration counter..

OMG..hospital is full of ppl..
Especially is MALAY...

First,i go for X-RAY..
Mummy said no need to take off my clothes,only boys need it..

Then nurse ask me go inside n mummy waiting outside..
The nurse said to me:rantai tak boleh,tanggalkan bra & baju,dan pakai baju hijau di dalam bilik ini..

OMG!!!!
I just take off my clothes then..
After i changed my clothes,nobody is inside the room,nurse also..
I'm so nervous n scared!!

5minutes later,the nurse came..
She ask me to stand closer to a cardboard,then try to stop breathing..
DONE in few second..
Wao..wat a magic..haha..

Here's my X-Ray..


Next, i'm going to check my teeth at other place..
The nurse checking my teeth in few second..
Although they are simply do their checking..
We also need much hours in the hospital..

Third,i go to test my urine..
Lolx...so geli...@@

Lastly,i go to check my eyes..
Before go inside the room,i need to measure my weight n height..
Wao...i become taller..haha..
I'm 155cm before,now i am 164cm..
Haha..duno the measuring things correct anot??
My weight is........SECRET!!
Hahaa..

After that,wanna waiting to do BODY ChECK..
Waiting for more an hours...walao......
But go in the room for few mins only..
The doctor didn't check anythings..
Just hearing my heart jumping sound..haha...

Wohooo....going back on 12noon....
We go buy lunch,then only going home...

After eating n bathing,i need to go BANK....
Going CIMB for taking the PTPTN money n going BANK ISLAM to open a new HU KOU...
Waiting much hours in the bank...
In the bank also full with Malay guys...
Y they all so free?
Y they bring all their family member to the bank to doing somethings?
Are they too free???

Taking my dinner with my aunt n bro in Second Street..
Jawa mee again..
Wanna eat Lobak but finish d...sob sob...

Wao...wats a tired day today....

Somethings happen on my applying politeknik form..
Haizz...maybe will late going to politeknik register then..
OMG....sad!!!!

No comments: