photo 574935yeq4qjw35f.gif  photo kthappy032007-1.gif  photo flower.gif

Sunday, November 21, 2010

He said,if the letter haven't post yet,he will fetch me to Kulim to take the letter..
I hope so..coz can dating with him again..
I very appreciated the time we met..

Already 10:20am,y he still hvn't msg me as usual?
I'm waiting....

Yesterday i get mad v him,so i didn't talk on the hp whole night..
But,he told me before..
He said he will forget the things that happen in lastnight..
But y till now he din send a msg for me??
Am i too small gas?
Am i too easy to get mad?

But,i don't think so!
I got my reason for every time i angry him!

Yesterday is because he din care about what i'm talking about!

I HATE IT!!

I'm a human in my house!
I'm your's girlfriend!!

Why can't u all hearing my sound of my heart?

No comments: