photo 574935yeq4qjw35f.gif  photo kthappy032007-1.gif  photo flower.gif

Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Night...

Yesterday night was a beautiful & meaningful night for me....

Maybe for u also...

We so long time didn't meet after v graduate form5....

Wohoo...what a nice gathering....

U 2 change a lot..

All become thinner... 

Just the only me was still the same....(sob sob)

We talking about gossip things in the whole night..lolx...
They ask me:U still with the boy b4?

I said:Yup..

LOLX..Y they still remember it....haha...

18th Dec,is our 4th Anniversary...(love u,dear..)
I so envy them...anythings.....

Taking pic!!!!

Wao..I LIKE THIS PIC SO MUCH!!!

Sweet & nice...


MY BEST FRIENDS!!! YiXuan & YeeZen

Ya,v r best frends....forever!

I knew YiXuan in form1,tat means till now,already 7years..
I knew YeeZen in form3,already 5years...

Before going back,they planning still want to have a meet before 

YiXuan going to Pg for work..
So QI DAI the next gathering....

Lastly..

In this 3yrs,they change a lot....
Its time for me to change d!!!!!

Hahahaaaa......hope my project will be successful.....^^

No comments: