photo 574935yeq4qjw35f.gif  photo kthappy032007-1.gif  photo flower.gif

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

merry christmas my beloved hubby!
do you remember you told me that,
i call you hubby,dear but i nt mean it..

btw u're wrong
i wont't be with you if i am nt ready to step in your world
sometimes i doesn't show to you but i think u can feel it with your heart
but maybe we are not supposed to be together as u told me last time
u tell i am greedy 
but i am not really greedy
maybe u not really know me but u told u know me very much

whatever it is nothing importnat anymore and all i hope just u get a bright future
and find a girl u wan to protect and take care of 
and u're having responsibilities
that's all

i am always okay
u know me well as u said
i will make myself more tough :)

before i met you i am also a single person
and i can take care of myself and handle everything
so you have no more responsibility

u always say u dun believe me 
its hurt u know
i dun even say this to them in front of them
 yeah u did it great!

seriously when i be with u
my anger and sadness are more than happiness
do u believe?
movie will always have an ending which is only two type
and mine also a movie because sometimes i also need to act in front of u
and yes it is the end!!!

you're freedom 
me too

thanks for take care of me while i am sick and thats warm me
even my parents also didnt care me like that
even the day be with you were too short its about 16months 
but i think if this is good relation and it is enough 
i dun ask much

thank you man 
i will always love you
hubby ♥

No comments: