photo 574935yeq4qjw35f.gif  photo kthappy032007-1.gif  photo flower.gif

Saturday, December 21, 2013

if we didn't start last time
maybe nowadays we still can be a close friend or something else but not stranger
you know how was my feeling after we break up?
you know i keep changing myself and i dunwan to be the past tense me?

u dun ever know how strong i am to be couple with you last time
i said i dun think to break up and i will do it

i can't accept the way you treat me now and it's hurt to heart
how deep this hurt me and u dun ever know it
i didn't blame you or say anything of you

however i still very down and hurt to heart
u know how much u show me when u chase me
u know that all were so touch
and it's extremely different of what you told me before
i hate you! 
i won't keep you in my mind if i can!
if i can
if i can
if i can
if i can
if i can
if i can

you are not a man of your word 
u told me you will love me even i did something u can't accept
it touch me and you say u will more regret if u lose me
how come it happen like now
i can't really accept

No comments: