photo 574935yeq4qjw35f.gif  photo kthappy032007-1.gif  photo flower.gif

Friday, December 06, 2013

07.12.2013

sorry that i can't keep my promise to give u a memorable and unforgettable 21st b'day!
i am so sorry!

all the gift i prepared just can keep it by myself and it won't be with you!

i still crying everyday!
even after work i am so tired but i won't forget to think of u and my tears...
i know i mean nothing for u even a friend...
i know u don't even think of me
i know u won't hurt to heart anymore
i know break up is doesn't matter for you
i know u're happier than the time u be with me

just i feel i am very stupid bcos of the msg u send to me in the past!
and it hurts me!
i looks like a silly girl which believe all with my heart..
i never betray you but what i get back is just broken heart!

we can't make our trip after CNY 
we can't keep our promise to each other

u still remember got a day when we phone call and i didn't say a word but i sms for u?
then u send back the same msg for about 7 times

u asked : you don't me anymore am i correct? 

the things u duno is my feeling after saw the msg!
it's hurt!
don't you know if a girl don't love u anymore, 
will she care about u?
will she sad about u?
will she angry about u?

要是我不爱你,你根本不会影响我的心情!
但是你不懂!

对不起!
我宁愿自己一个人躲在房间哭,
我也不想再让你听见,
我不想再出现在你面前!
因为你说我很烦!

没关系的!
爱与不爱,都需要勇气!
只是,
我没有勇气不爱!

你别记得我!
请你忘记我!
别让我在你心里还有那么一点点的位子!

one last thing i beg u,
please forget me !
don't even remember me once a time!
please don't!
please treat me like a stranger!
i just wish....
i won't stay in your memory!

but it won't happen to me!
maybe u think i'm still the same like the past which i can do anything for a boy!
but......
u don't even know me well..


No comments: