photo 574935yeq4qjw35f.gif  photo kthappy032007-1.gif  photo flower.gif

Monday, November 18, 2013

i dunwan u to know what is happen to me on yesterday
i dunwan u to scold me or sad bcos of me
but i know that u wont sad bcos of me anymore
bcos u are nt belong to me
but in my heart u will always be there
even u hurt me 
even u leave me

i didnt blame you of hurting me and leave me
i just hate myself why i never appreciated u when u are mine
i am so sorry
but
i am still loving you

sometimes i really dunwan to think of you and keep on msg with u
but this already be my daily habit
i cant handle my mind
sorry

pls believe me

this is the day
finally it reach
i am waiting for today so long time 
thanks god

but unfortunately
today u r nt belong to me anymore


your replacement
when i miss u and heart pain
this is the way to settle
i hate this smell but i cant handle
sorry

No comments: