photo 574935yeq4qjw35f.gif  photo kthappy032007-1.gif  photo flower.gif

Monday, July 09, 2012

we LOVE 7.7.12

Glad to have him in my life..
start from 7 July...
we start have a special place in both's heart ^^

thanks for the present & surprise..
I LIKE IT SO MUCH 



thanks for the food from Melaka =)
里面是豆沙里还有蛋黄的
还没吃,不懂是什么,呵呵

first time...we went movie =)

watching 3D Spiderman ^^

having this as lunch =)
thanks 
Edo Ichi Sushi..





He LIKE Starbucks Coffee
I LIKE Starbucks Chocolate
i said Starbucks have Mangoes..
he know me want to drink Mangoes..
so he bought Mangoes..
BUT!!!!
not nice =(
when we at Starbucks
using front camera, not clear =(

Our dinner at Pizza Hut ^^
Hawaiian Chicken







Today is my first day Practical =(
damn tired & unhappy
my lunch at Apex Coffee


today look =)






just one word can describe today feeling....
MOODLESS!!!!

No comments: