photo 574935yeq4qjw35f.gif  photo kthappy032007-1.gif  photo flower.gif

Saturday, June 09, 2012

Mummy's calling & texting

Last night just simply asking daddy,
when mummy come back home?

Today morning receive mummy text and asking anything happen?
I saw..i saw the message..
but i didn't reply anything and wanna continue sleeping..
but that time my tears fall down from eyes..

MUMMY... I MISS YOU SO MUCH..
Mae Salong with Mummy =)


After few hours,mummy calling...
saying dad told her after i went to Hatyai..
i seem vy unhappy...
asking why suddenly didn't go grandma house having lunch & dinner?
asking whether is it Aunt always saying something?
is it grandma always saying something?

I keep on saying nothing...
i was crying..
but i didn't show it..
i pretend nothing..
hope mum really didn't to that...

You said you maybe will come back on August..
why don't you come back now?

You know i need to think so much of thing?
I STRESS ABOUT HOW I'M GOING TO PRACTICAL ON JULY
I SCARED I'LL BE LATE TO WORK
I SCARED EVERYDAY NEED TO RUSHING ALL THE TIME
more and more appear in my brain..
i scare i cannot cover all of this..

Sometime really don't know why i have this kind of father..
i know earn money nowadays is so hard..
so i didn't complaining anything in front of him..
i just don't want to care anything..
just make sure he can give me have a meal when i was hungry..
just make sure he can give me a safety place to stay..
others.....
it's none of my business..

I know every family had their problems..
just so weird & stress why my family always have so much problems..

Never mind then...
i just need to act as a people's daughter..
act as people's granddaughter..
act as a people's sister....
that's all.....

No comments: