photo 574935yeq4qjw35f.gif  photo kthappy032007-1.gif  photo flower.gif

Monday, April 23, 2012

Done my first paper - COMPANY LAW

yeah..
study hard to memorize all the company law..
huuuu..
finally finish this test & i not so satisfied with my answer..
i knew that i can do more better.. =(
but nvm..
i had tried my best..
hmm...

*give myself a big clapss.. =D

finally...
i found the things i want for long time.. =)

PRINT SCREEN FOR SAMSUNG NEXUS..
huhuuu...

the first photo i capture by print screen =)
with my BFF =)

i like this!!!! =D

just now saw her blogsss...
she wrote down she treat us (din & me) as her BFF...
she said just she felt like this..

but i also want to tell you tat..
I TREAT U AS MY BFF TOO <3

two more paper to go =)

i will trying my best to done the final test ^^

GAMBATEH MY FRIENDS!!!!

No comments: