photo 574935yeq4qjw35f.gif  photo kthappy032007-1.gif  photo flower.gif

Monday, September 12, 2011

my dearest

how are you,my dearest?

are you fine there?

did you miss me when you are free?

did you miss my msg n call?

did you feel bored?

i miss you all the time...

even though when i fall into sleep...

yesterday i din find you,including today...

did you feel happy?

is this the things you want?

but,i din find you doesn't means that i'm not missing you..

i just dunwan to disturb you and bring a lot of sadness for you...

i prefer hurt myself rather than makes you sad....

when i miss you,i press the msg,but,i not dare to send it to you.

because i scared you will feel annoying...

when i miss you,my heart is painful,no reason,just felt pain!

when i miss you, i see our photo in laptop and hp...

although it will makes me more sad,tears fall down,but,once i can see you,it's ok..

doesn't matter when tears fall down...

i miss the time we together..

i miss the time u hug me tight...

i miss the time you kiss me deeply...

i miss the time you hold my hand tightly,scared like i will ran away from you..

i miss the time you talk softly with me..

i miss the time you listen to what i share with you..

i miss the time you accompany me when i need you...

i miss the time you call me BABY and says LOVE YOU..

i miss the time we be together...

i miss it!!!!!!!!

dear,may i call you DEAR again?

may we back together again?

may i say I LOVE YOU to you?

may i hold your hands?

may i cry on your shoulder?


I LOVE YOU,MY MR,RIGHT!

No comments: