photo 574935yeq4qjw35f.gif  photo kthappy032007-1.gif  photo flower.gif

Wednesday, December 29, 2010




lolx..

my classmates...

today taking my breakfast at 10am,after finish class..

going cafe alone....

then my malay classmate saw me alone there,then they sit with me to having their breakfast too...

because 11noon still got class,so i din back to my hostel...

after having our breakfast,my classmate received a msg from lecturer..

class Microeconomics cancel!!(11noon)

luckily, i was with them...

if not,maybe nobody will tell me about the class cancelling......

then the next class was Marketing at 12noon..

we were lazy to go back hostel because it was so far..

then we go Library....1st going library... ^^


Marketing Presentation was with them....(group)

tmrw having my Statistics Chapter 1 Quiz...

this coming sunday having my English Presentation..

this coming wedneday having my Marketing Presentation...

this coming thursday having my Marketing Chapter 3 Quiz....

and i will having my Marketing Chapter 1 Quiz after Chapter 3 Quiz...

OMG!!!!

i just take the Chapter 1 last part Quiz in last thursday..

lecturer got telling me,i can don't want to do it..

but i still doing my best on it...

but still duno the marks yet...

she said after done my 1st Quiz just tell us our result.... T^T

so scared!!!

No comments: