photo 574935yeq4qjw35f.gif  photo kthappy032007-1.gif  photo flower.gif

Monday, December 06, 2010

Headache!!!!!!!


Walao...today play badminton v uncle n aunty in Lip Seng Kor....
they so awesome lo..lolx....just for me la..
because i so long tome didn't play ball d...
but start from now,I WILL CONTINUE PLAYING BADMINTON!!
no reason at all....

Today very pity to my patner---yi sheng & ah yik..
because i always can't take the ball... =(
so sorry to them...SORRY .....
i promise..i will catch up yar!! =)

Today play ball till very GAI lo... =((
run here run there....lolx...
tomorrow my whole body will pain till can't move d!!
because too long time didn't paly it...

I LOVE THE TIME WHEN I'M SWEATING.. =)
THE FEELINGS SO GOOD LO.... ^^

So free today..because nobody finding me =)
want doing wat also can..
some ppl won't treasure the remaining time i will be with him...it's ok!!!
i won't force u to be my side for 24hours,start from today!!

I noe this is the conclusion that u want...it's ok!!

nite world.. =)
have a nice & sweet dreams... ^^

No comments: