photo 574935yeq4qjw35f.gif  photo kthappy032007-1.gif  photo flower.gif

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

First Day Enter School

omg~yesterday nite didn't slep ~
& gonna going Kulim from 6.30am~
oh no~

After daftar,the lecturer says i have class at 12noon~
omg~i still need to clean my room & tats time already 10.45am~
haizz~

Going to class at 12noon~
omg~ just me A CHINESE GIRL in the class~
1st class is marketing~
omg~they said they finish 2 chapter edi!!!!


I copy a time table from the frend who sit beside me~
walao~ Monday till Wednesday class from 8am-5pm~
FAINTED!!!!

1st day go in class,oredy have kelas ganti at 8PM....

After finish the class,still need to go to their Bawang to do bo bo things~
till 11pm just go bec my room~
WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!

My room at highest row & the most far block!!!!!!
REALLY SHIT!!!!!!

No comments: